1. These Conditions of Sale are for business customers only.
2. Goods are subject to availability and may vary from those advertised.
3. You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
4. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our websites with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Prices and Payment
5. Our advertised prices do not include VAT and delivery charges. The price of the goods may be changed from the one advertised. Please confirm the price before you order.
6. We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque, credit or debit card. Credit card and debit card payments are taken at the point of customer order not on dispatch of goods.
7. Goods bought on credit must be paid for within 30 days from date of invoice. We may share customer credit history information with relevant credit agencies.
8. We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full. We can retrieve and resell them if they are not paid for. This applies to all goods we supply to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
9. We offer free delivery for orders above €60.00 excluding VAT. There will be a charge of €6.50 excluding VAT for all orders below this value. Deliveries must be in the Republic of Ireland. We endeavour to deliver within 24-hours for in stock items. Standard delivery is to suitable ground floor reception or stores areas. Please notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements - there will be an additional charge. All deliveries must be signed for.
Standard Delivery items dispatched from Ireland:
1-2 business days
Standard Delivery items dispatched from the UK:
2-3 business days
Furniture items dispatched from the UK (excluding Office Screens):
5-7 business days
Office Screens dispatched from the UK :
15-20 business days
Non-Standard delivery items dispatched from the UK:
10-15 business days
These delivery times are estimates only and Office Spot does not accept responsibility for any delay incurred.
Special Non-Standard delivery items may carry extra delivery cost.
10. If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them, the issue MUST BE reported within 2 business days of receipt or expected delivery by contacting Customer Services through our online contact form or by email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate the problem.
If you have to return the goods please follow the process set out in the Returns section below.
11. After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
12. Orders must be placed before 4.30pm for next business day delivery.
13. You cannot cancel an order once we have accepted it, unless this is agreed in writing by our authorised representative.
14. It is your responsibility to check the goods on delivery. All our goods are sold to you with the benefit of the manufacturer's warranty.
15. If faulty goods are to be returned to us you must contact Customer Services through our online contact form or by email email@example.com. You will need to obtain a Return authorisation from us. The Return authorisation will be valid for 28 days. We cannot accept unauthorised returns.
16. We will arrange at our expense for collection of the faulty goods, which must be available for collection in their original packaging together with all accessories, software and manuals. You must NOT return goods to our offices without a return authorisation.
17. If you change your mind we may take goods back at our discretion if they are unopened, unused and in perfect condition. The cost of the return collection is €6.50 excluding VAT, we reserve the right to deduct this cost from the refund amount. Please contact Customer Services through our online contact form or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
18. We do not accept returns of food and beverages, dated products such as diaries and year planners, furniture, software licences, consumables or opened software unless the item is faulty.
Guarantee and Liability
19. You get the benefit of the manufacturer's warranty in respect of all the goods we sell. We do not provide any warranties ourselves and we exclude any warranties express or implied by statute, common law or of any other kind.
20. We are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under that Act. We are liable for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
21. The www.officespot.ie website is a trading division of OfficeSpot
Registered office: 8/9 Knockmitten Close,
Western Industrial Estate,
Naas Road, Dublin 12.
The contents of our website are the copyright of OfficeSpot or other copyright owners and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on our site are registered trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. You may read and copy the material contained on our website solely for personal and non-commercial use.
By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it. Our website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on our website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur. Use of our website is governed by Irish law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Office Spot reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without notice.